Monday 17 March 2014

LEG DAY!

Yesterday was one of my favorite days of the week...LEG DAY!

I have been seeing some real improvements lately, weights are increasing and I'm feeling strong. I'm putting everything into every training session and I am really seeing the benefits both physically, mentally and in the amount I can lift...this makes me a happy Becky! :)

Yesterdays leg session consisted of:-

Squat Rack
Lying Hamstring Curl
Leg Press  30 REP DROP SET TO FINISH - THIS WAS A KILLER!!!
Seated Leg Curl
Leg extension
Romanian Deadlift with Dumbbell

Hack Squat Punishment!!!
Never forget to put your weights away in the gym, keep your gyms nice and tidy otherwise your training buddies might do to you what mine did to me and made me finish on a 50 rep hack squat!!! This was disgusting after a 30 rep drop set leg press. Needless to say i will not forget to put anything ever again!

Beginning a new program as of today, today is chest and arms...looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment