Wednesday 19 March 2014

Workout Update!

This week myself and my training buddies have upped our game. We began a new training program which is definitely more intense. We are pushing ourselves extremely hard and putting 100% into every session.

This week i have seen amazing improvements, my sport was running and I love it however I decided I wanted a new challenge. I wanted to improve my strength and go for the physique I had always wanted, 6 weeks ago I had absolutely zero upper body strength i am now able to lift my own body weight in a chin up and I am ecstatic!!! My body is changing and I am extremely happy with my results so far! My body fat has dropped and I am now currently at 11.8%

Today was a back and shoulder session, heres a pic from todays session :)

No comments:

Post a Comment