Thursday 13 March 2014

REST DAY...YOGA DAY

Today is a day of rest for me from Training but I'm the not the type of person who can just sit around and do nothing (I'm sure many of you are the same), so I decided I would take myself along to a Hot Yoga class...yes i said HOT YOGA!

Hot yoga is great to improve flexibility, co-ordination, balance and mental strength. It relieves stress and helps you sleep.

I've always enjoyed a good Yoga or Pilates class to clear the mind, have a good stretch and focus on some core strength and Hot Yoga is AMAZING for this! Its definitely something that should be tried. The room is heated to 105-110 degrees which is great for making us more supple to get into the positions and push the boundaries of flexibility. Also ladies its great for your skin. You will come out feeling relaxed, fresh and revitalized!

Why not check out where your local Hot Yoga Rooms are and give it a go?




No comments:

Post a Comment